Agreement for the use of The Works Salon website
By using https://theworkssalon.ie, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms of conditions you must not use the site. If you are uncertain, you can always contact us (mail).
The Works Salon complies with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the sale of goods including the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- Our Obligations: The Works Salon will provide you with up to date information on the functionality of the site and advice and assistance on any upgrades or changes to its functionality, as it deems necessary; and use reasonable endeavors to comply with any statute, regulation or other ordinance as and when they come into force.
- Your Obligations: You agree that you will only use the site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.You represent, warrant and undertake that you will not do anything or cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or endanger any intellectual property rights of The Works Salon or do anything that is otherwise unlawful.
- Exclusion of WarrantyWe try to make sure the information contained on this site is as accurate as possible. However we give no warranty of any kind regarding the site and/or any materials provided on the site. The Works Salon does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any of the content or data found on this website expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage in trade.
The Works Salon assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site. In no event shall The Works Salon be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
- any use of this site or content found therein,
- any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the site
- the performance or non-performance by The Works Salon
- the provision of or failure to provide services
- any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the site.
The Works Salon’s liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by The Works Salon’s negligent act or omission.
Any dealings you have with third parties via the site are your responsibility. Should a dispute arise between yourself and any third party due to use of the site, we will do our best to assist its resolution but will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
We may provide links to other web sites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through contractual partners. The Works Salon accepts no responsibility for these links and does not endorse their contents. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk whatsoever.
You shall indemnify and keep The Works Salon indemnified against all actions, claims, losses, costs (including all legal costs actually incurred or otherwise), damages and expenses that are suffered or incurred by The Works Salon whether or not reasonable or otherwise foreseeable or avoidable which arise directly or indirectly from any breach or alleged breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
All content, software and data on or relating to the site [and each of its modules], is the property of The Works Salon and/or its suppliers or business partners. None of the software, data or content found on the Site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, posted, sold, transferred, linked to or modified without the express written permission of The Works Salon .
In addition, the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (“the Trade Marks”) may not be used without permission. All copyright, database rights, rights in inventions, patents and patent applications in the software, data or content relating to the site shall (unless licensed to The Works Salon ) be owned by and vest absolutely in The Works Salon .
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL:
We do not charge for payment by Debit Card but may charge for payment by Credit Card or PayPal so as to contribute towards the higher processing costs charged by these companies.. These charges will be shown at checkout where one can decide how one wishes to pay.
- SeverabilityThese Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Changes to these TermsWe reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- Entire AgreementThese Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
- Governing LawThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
ORDERS LOST IN POST:
View the lost orders section on the delivery page.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
The Works is registered in Ireland at:
162A Harold’s Cross Rd,
(01) 490 7178
The Works Salon is registered in Ireland, Company Registration Number: ………….. ; VAT Number: ……………..